Улучшаем разговорный английский с сериалом Friends (2 сезон). Урок 12. The One After the Superbowl
Слова и выражения для понимания и вопросы для общения.
- Useful vocabulary:
Get the monkey off your back – здесь: не можете избавиться от скуки
Pouty – выпяченный
Stalker – упорный преследователь (женщин или знаменитостей)
Wack job = someone who is crazy and/or has lost their mind and acts like a damn lunatic. Someone you should avoid at all costs as they may be a harm to yourself or others.
Devil may care = reckless, defiant of authority
- Answer the questions:
- What TV commercial is on at the beginning of the episode? Why? What is special about it?
- Who has Joey got? Why isn’t Joey afraid? What does he do?
- Where is Marcel? What happened?
- What job offer has Phoebe got? Do you think she is appropriate for this job? Why (not)?
- What happens at the restaurant with Joey?
- Where is Marcel in reality? How has Ross learned it?
- Why has Phoebe been fired? Do children like her songs?
- How does Joey manage to get rid of his stalker?
- Where do the friends go? Why?
[Всего голосов: 2 Средний: 5/5]